Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The way-back machine...

I was cleaning off some stuff from my notebook and I ran across some old pictures that I thought I would share. (hopefully my roommate will not stab me in my sleep for this...)

This is Kc with Adelayda at bayfest before someone in the band quit.
Sugar Ray concert pic
Better than Ezra pic
My boy smokey on my bed.Ok, here is a road sign I took a picture of on the way down to the ACM Programming contest.
Teammate: Jarred Azevedo giving a thumbs up to the accomodations...
Teammate: Jeremy Blair, fiddling with a lock. Doesn't he look better sans mustache?
Some of us had never seen the Atlantic ocean, nor had we set foot in it. Thus, since we was the highest ranking USA team our coach drove out of our way to treat us to the ocean.
Like I said, we dipped our feet.
Again, in true nerd style we are drying our feet off before leaving.
Since Jeremy was the shortest, he had the honor of sitting behind Mr. Whitston. I didn't know Harry Potter could grow a mustache...Jarred being the backseat driver... ask those two guys how the trip went from the back seat ;)
Now, check this one out. Its hippie Harry Potter (look at that hair). Anyway, those are what Jeremy have/is working on. I think he should work with something else for his masters if he even is considering a Ph.D. but Doran has him brainwashed or something....so sad.

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home