Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sorry

Sorry, its been so long since my last post but there was spring break and all that stuff. But, worst news last night. The SGA denied our budget request because it was too late (and I think they were out of money as well). So, we could be out up to $800 from the International Trade Center, which I must stress was NOT my nor Mark's (the VP) idea, this was done by the faculty advisors without any input from the ACM members and on with her own money as well. So, in a desperate attempt to still have a nice intimate dinner as in years past we are trying to get the Magnolia Ballroom over at the Brookley Center and have catering by Naman's. Even through all of this if you want to go to the banquet then you can contact me for tickets as soon as we get this all sorted out. Also, I will post it here for the ones who are just following this story.

Going back to the Corporate Sponsorship thing, it is starting to look like SSI may have snubbed us and our only sponsor is Elevator World Magazine....go figure.... But you can check out the progress of our new ACM website being developed by Jeremy here.

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home