Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sad days

In case you haven't heard, Don Knotts and Dennis Weaver have both passed away. Both kinda caught me by surprise, not from their age but how well they seemed to be doing. Don had been keeping his medical problems quiet from the public. Dennis Weaver was a cast member of 'Gunsmoke', 'McCloud' and more recently 'Wildfire' on ABC Family. While the name probably doesn't strike your memory, but I would be willing to bet that if you were to see him you would recognize him. Both were exceptional actors and will be missed.

I just got back from some mardi gras parades in downtown Mobile for Fat Tuesday. It was fun as usual but since I still have a bit of 'the sickness' I didn't feel all that good. We came home early since kc works tomorrow and since we were all a bit tired. Matt, Jeremy and CBot are all on the bad list since they would not come downtown. Matt said he had to 'work', it seems like the perfect time to come down with the 'sniffles'. Jeremy said he had to get tags (you had all month) and get a haircut (it can be put off). CBot is in the liberal northeast, in an area with a port about to be taken over my middle eastern peoples. But on top of that she is going to miss Game Night which was planned FOR HER!!

Anyway, time to rest...
~Kisea

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then push it back a week if its 'for me'. You guys have no clue how much I'm enjoying my vacation. NO CLUE!!!!!!!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

"mardi gras" parades on Fat Tuesday? what on EARTH are you talking about?

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home