Thursday, March 09, 2006

What is this small postcard size piece of mail?

WOW, its a recall notification! My truck has a recall, this is awesome I actually have a vehicle new enough to have a recall! So, my trucks speed control deactivation switch may overheat, smoke, or burn which could result in an underhood fire. Thats totally awesome, I still cannot get over the fact I got a recall notification. So, I can take it to any dealer and have the offending part replaced with a new one. Hrmm.... that will give me a chance to get some information about the new Mustangs and the Shelby Mustang....

Just got off the phone with a Ford Dealership and they have the parts and can service it in about 1.5hrs and they can get to it today. WOOOOOOO!!!

On another note, I have a motherboard, processors, and heat sinks for the new machine. All I need now is some ECC Registered DDR memory (which it requires), a case, and some hard drives and it will be in business.

Also, I would recommend the new 'no batteries, just shake' flashlights to everyone. While mom was down, we saw some of them and purchased a couple. Its really awesome, the box says something like, 'shake for 30 seconds and have light for 20 minutes'. I don't know how long it actually lasts but you shake it for a few seconds and the sucker works good. I imagine it would be excellent to have in case of extended power outages.

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home