Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm happy.....i'm feeling fine....

Now, when you read that title I will be sorely disappointed by everyone (except BJD) if Clint Eastwood doesn't immediately come to mind. No, not THE Clint Eastwood but rather the Gorillaz song Clint Eastwood. Why does BJD get a free pass...well except for Evanescence there has been no good bands in several years (don't remember the year he states).

Anyway, I just got back from Mellow Mushroom where Kc, Kenny and I went to eat this afternoon and we met up with his buddies from work Mike D and Brian (not me) and then Brian's wife (blast I cannot remember her name). I also got Matt D and Cbot to come as well. Much laughs were had and some good grub as well. I ordered a calzone with all of the parts of a pig that they had plus tomatoes and extra cheese. It was very good, but I could not finish it so our waitress (Ginni) boxed it up for me and the labeled it 'pig parts' for me since Kc also had some left over as well. So Cbot drew a very awesome pic of a 3 legged pig for my 'pig parts' box. Why three legs? Cause I ate the other one, MUHAHAHA!! Anyway, here is a pic of the box for posterity.
Now, I drew the shiney stuff all around it otherwise it would have only been a plain jane piggie but now....this piggie is the Ultra-Rare Extremely Sneaky Piggie with Extra Cheese!!!!!

Well, I don't think I posted this but the new ACM Treasurer found an undeposited check totalling $770.70 which was beyond the 90 day validity period printed on the check. After the treasurer did some digging, she told me today we have the money and it has been deposited into our account. Thus, I am glad to announce to the world....the ACM is no longer ghetto broke!!!!

We finally got a faculty to agree to accompany the programming teams up to Starkville MS for the programming contest. But I am so sick and tired of the advisors who do jack nor squat for us. Even the previous advisor is extremely agitated and soar about how they are handling the ACM. We have even spoken about getting a different faculty advisor to replace the ones we have now.

It looks like I will be the team coach for the ACM teams competing in the Regional programming contest which is to be held at USA this fall. Several of the people who read this blog may be asked to help out and all I have to compell you to do this is some food and a year of free membership to the ACM.

A friend of mine, which is my former roommate back in the dorm days, sent me an interesting article on Windows Vista (you can read it here). The article hit it pretty square on the head I thought.

Oh, I SO saw a reference to my blog on the Today show on NBC.... No, it wasn't actually MY blog but it was an author who has written a book called "The Wright 3" and the segment was called "The Wright Stuff". Nothing too special I guess but I can say underhandedly that my blog was on national television...but not really...but it was!!

Adios
~Kisea

4 Comments:

Blogger MadDogGTO said...

Her name is Sarah.

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remembered the Homstar Refernce I was going to make about your blog:
That 3 legged pig has a lot of majesty.

and another thing...the words to Clint Eastwood are:

"I'm not happy, I'm feeling glad..."
So can you really say we have to get that song stuck in our head from the title?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Brian Wright said...

BALETED!!!!!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Brian Wright said...

Actually its "I ain't happy, i'm feeling glad" but who's keeping score...

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home