Monday, February 20, 2006

WHOO WEEE

BJD ribs were delicious (possibly more so than normal). It was quite a good turn out from the picklefish crowd. Fun was had by all who were there and for the ones who could not make it, it was your loss. I have a picture inspired by skrubby from a while back for those who weren't there I just have to get it from Kc's phone.

I've been watching Ebay a lot lately eyeing some parts. I want a Raid5 controller to use to store my data in a relatively secure way. I have been also eyeing a dual processor motherboard for the 64bit 66Mhz PCI slot to run the controller in. Its not a necessary thing to have but if I could pick one up cheaply then it would boost the performance of the controller.

Last Thursday, an Alabama Power truck came by and replaced our meter because they suspected it was 'stuck' which is why our power bill the last two months came to a whopping $11 and some change. I kidded with him that he could just leave it like it is, but all I got was a chuckle. We'll have to keep a close watch on the power bill to make sure they don't try to 'make up' what they think they lost over the last two months. Its going to be hard for them to do because we moved into the house at the end of October so if they use old data as a trending system to do this, then it will be invalid.

So I heard today that the U.S. Embassy in a country was attacked by protesters of the cartoon that ran several weeks ago depicting Muhammad in an unflattering way. These people will use any excuse to grumble and riot. They are even worse if it involves countries in the 'Western World'. I read that one was being interviewed and said something to the like of, 'wouldn't you get upset if your God was mocked?' Yes, we get upset but you do not see us burning, pillaging and otherwise taking it much too far. If your a muslim or whatever religion you may be get the F* over it.

Enough for tonight...
~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home