Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Greetings from North 'bama...

Hey! My trip was uneventful. I got here in just over 4 hrs with no traffic problems. When I got here and unloaded my truck I asked mom if she had a stocking, she didn't so I went ahead and gave her the stocking stuffer I had gotten for her. So I hand her the DVD of Serenity, so to be fair she gave me one of my presents. It was a DVD shaped box, so I opened it and lo and behold it was also Serenity. She had preordered it and it arrived a few hours before I arrived, when she promptly wrapped it. So, I have two copies of Serenity widescreen now :)

Today, mom and I went out to eat before catching a matinee of Harry Potter. We visited Johnny's barbeque, pretty good stuff. I like their sauce better than Top Hat but Top Hat has better meat in my opinion. Harry Potter was really good, I liked it better than the previous movies I think. There were some really good performances from the actors and actresses.

The challenge is still out there, if the link still works I may start posting the results of random pics myself. muhahaha

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home