Sunday, December 11, 2005

Graduation

Well, I got to see some of the Picklefish crew take their walk across the stage. Jarred, Matt and Teddy all took that walk and handshake Saturday. However, Jarred and Matt I'm pretty sure should have been UPE members but thats too late now.

After graduation, we went out to celebrate with Teddy and his family at American Cafe which was pretty good. After that we went bowling at Camilla Lanes off of Schillinger, Big Joe Duke dropped by for a few minutes. I have some pictures but they'll have to wait for me to have some time before I can post them. After we were booted out of the bowling alley because of reservations for extreme bowling, some of us went to the Bubble Lounge for a couple drinks. We got Matt a little toasty so I drove him to my house and he crashed on the couch.

However, through all of this there was a bit of a cloud over Teddy's celebration. His brother was in a motorcycle accident in Hattisburg friday night and had to have surgery. From what I gathered, he had a plate inserted into his ankle.

~Kisea

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

a "little" toasty?

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home