Friday, December 09, 2005

UPS finally found me...

Well, I guess i'm no longer lost now that UPS found me and delivered my packages. Now I can send off for my rebate on my new wireless gigabit router :)

Went to see a play tonight at the Laidlow Performing Arts center with maddog, it was quite enjoyable once the person beside me who spent half of the first act playing with her cell phone decided to leave. Everyone gave a very good performance and I was quite struck at how well they all managed to pull off British accents. Like I said, it was quite enjoyable and I must admit I probably should have gone to more performances before now. There are two productions scheduled for the spring i'll have to see about going.

Its that time of the semester and i've been trying to gear up for final exams but I just cannot get everything situated right so I can fully put myself into it. Lets hope that I know the material enough to do well.

I should have the updated course descriptions from the new and changed courses soon and Ill post them when I can. Beyond that there's no real news I feel is blog worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home