Thursday, December 08, 2005

UPS can't find me...

Ok, so I ordered some stuff from newegg.com Monday the 29th of Novemeber and it shipped out the same day because Newegg is good that way. So, by Thursday the 1st of December UPS had it in Mobile to deliver. Well, today is the 8th and I still haven't received my packages. Apparently, now that I have moved less than 50 yards from my previous place of residence, they cannot find me now. So, Tuesday the online tracking said they were trying to get a 'good' address. So I call the 1-800 number to track my package that way and it forwarded me to an agent. She went through the speil that the driver reported that they cannot find my house. HELLO, its only a mere 50 yards from my old place. Anyway, she asks what road does my road come off of, so I tell them Old Shell. She said that she will send a message to the local UPS people.

The local UPS peeps call me at 8:05am, yesterday the 7th of december. She then asked me some more precise directions to give the driver. I tell her all of the pertinent information and she replies, "Oh, i know exactly where you are talking about, he must be a new driver in that area. I'll give him these directions and I assure you that your package will be there today." Well, guess what....no package. So, last night I called and forced the system to give me an agent and I told them whats going on and she was nice and told me that she was sorry I haven't received my package still. She said she would send an urgent message to the local UPS people again and they should call me before 10am today, the 8th.

I am so fed up with UPS. Why did newegg have to go and get a deal with UPS, Fed Ex worked great I always got my package a day early and never did anything like this happen. Down with 'big brown' and the 'brown truck'. I mean, can't these people use something like Google Maps, Mapquest or something. I checked both of them to make sure the driver wasn't going somewhere else. We have some huge numbers on the house if the driver can just find the gorramn road (serenity/firefly reference).

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home