Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Katrina pics

Ok, first off i'm sorry about the image sizes I don't have photoshop installed so bear with me.

This sign shows the power of Katrina and we were a long way from where it actually made landfall. Amazing.
This shows the road leading to my house after little cleaning by some of the residents.

As you can see from this image, this is the top of the pine tree in the front yard laying where its not supposed to be. If my truck had been parked there it would obviously be needing much in the way of repairs.
This is from the other side of misplaced tree top. Not the best picture but there is another limb on the roof that is partially on the carport (far right).Here is the missing window...interesting how this thing just popped right out without damaging the glass or the blinds...
Now, this was not staged...this is how the room was when I entered. The diameter of this thing about chest high was roughly 5 inches. The garbage bag there to the right is kc's spanking new Athlon64 machine which is maybe 3 months old all safe and sound. Simply amazing...
This is the limb that damaged the roof just inside the front door...do not ask me how a limb does this it still is a puzzle to me.So, this is the woodpile after Big Joe Duke and Ryan come over to lend a hand followed by Kenny a bit later. A big thanks to BJD and Ryan for the help. I have more pics to be posted but thought this would be good for today...tonight...whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home