Wednesday, August 24, 2005

To go or not to go...that is the question

So, I am eager to go to Dragon Con this year for one huge reason....the entire cast of Serenity is going to be there along with Joss Whedon. But, its so close to convention time and i've never been to Atlanta and all kinds of things. What to do? I mean its the cast and Joss Frickin' Whedon, creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and of course Firefly. So, I don't know.

I was taking notes on my notebook (more like IM'ing) tonight and I just love the widescreen monitors. When i'm on my desktop, I feel more cramped for space but the prices of widescreen monitors are not in my price range. Some people would say 'use dual monitor yo' but I don't have a good setup here to use dual monitor and its still not quite the same either (hrmm dual widescreen monitors *salivates*.

Class was boring tonight, I loathe night classes...especially 7:30pm classes. Then Hain is lecturing on the same STL tutorial he did in undergrad for the people who haven't have an STL tutorial, so i'm just extra bored.

Short post today...maybe some more CoH later tonight...tehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home