Sunday, August 28, 2005

Katrina gains strength....where will she go?

Well, I wake up and Katrina is 175MPH winds and an eye of 30 nmi. I'm sure my mother is worried if she's paying attention to the weather from her place in Cullman. I've gotten 4 sheets of plywood to board up the windows and protect our place the best we can. Ted's priorities are evident....what does he do? First thing he does is move his matress out to a 'safe' location. Figures...

Well, I have decided to hunker down somewhere in Mobile county and use my digital camera to document what I see. Cbot and her brother have been gracious enough to offer shelter to me and my machines (gotta keep them safe). I don't know what to do with Thor, i'll find some way to keep him safe even if I have to lock him in a bathroom at cbot's or something. So, now I get to play the waiting game. Gotta wait for a power drill to put the boards up. Gotta wait to see what Katrina decides to do. The weather channel made an observation that this could be on the scale of Camille, which is very very bad.

I don't know when I will be able to blog again...power and internet could be out for who knows how long. So, as soon as I can let everyone know how it goes I will. Peace out yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home