Friday, September 22, 2006

Pets

Pets are wonderful things. They can sense when your down and they try to cheer you up. They can sense when your sick and will cuddle to try and make you feel better. They can tell when your joyful and will be joyful and want to play as well. The same can be said about pet owners about their pets.

I was beside myself for the first two seizures that Thor suffered. I did not know if he was having some sort of reaction and was dying or if it was a seizure. I didn't know if it was going to stop even. It was one of those helpless moments. Just like seeing Bandit so sick that Thursday night and there was nothing we could do.

Matt's little buddy, Gibbet, died today and I know what he is going through. Its a very hard thing to lose a friend you are so attached to so suddenly. Hopefully, Gibbet and Bandit are in a good place and enjoying themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home