Sunday, September 17, 2006

Nothing to see here....move along...

I attribute my lack of posting to the lack of anything blogworthy to post about. Classes...blah, labs...blah. Went bowling with the rest of the ACM guys, I bowled a 69 and a 72. Thats pretty pathetic even for me. Then the highlight of this week was helping one of kc's friends move into an apartment. Since I didn't have anything else to do this weekend besides the Alabama game, I took to trying to tidy up my room. Which may not look like I have done much but I feel its much better now.

I need to put a couple things up on Ebay I guess since I don't really need them.

As for Alabama, I was not too impressed with the offense in the first two games. It was quite flat with the exception of a couple pass plays. The defense played pretty good but it has some minor issues too. The defense has been quite susceptible to the Utah shovel type play. In the game Saturday, the offense looked much better but I wonder if it was becasue of who they were playing or if its starting to come together. Wilson is a Sophmore and this is his first 3 games starting. Oh, they also need to stop fumbling the ball, that will definitely kill you in big games.

I watched the Auburn game before the 'Bama game. LSU did not manage the clock well on their last drive but it didn't help that Auburn benefitted from no less than 4 bad calls. LSU should have won.

The new rules in place this season dealing with the clock sucks. I watched Vanderbilt turn the ball over and the opposing team got to run the clock out without having to run a single play....but the clock had nearly one minute on it when this happened. Plus, the clock does not stop when there is a change of possession. Stupid rules Mr. NCAA honchos.

Roll tide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home