Monday, August 14, 2006

Whoa

Guess what I failed to mention in my last post?

Dying to know aren't you?

It was the one year anniversary for my BLOG!!!

*^confetti^* *^balloons^* *^noisemakers galore^*

*WOOOO*

162 posts over the last year AND countless number of enlightened people. People from all over the United States and the rest of the world.

So, what have I learned during this last year of blogging. Its fun ruffling the feathers of the Bo Bice 'grannies' and the rest of his 'fans'. Sorry people, he still sucks!!! People search for the oddest things....and they tend to find either my blog or Matt's ('does a one legged duck swim in circles' or 'white trash black belt'.....wtf?!?). I don't remember some of my weird searches, but the latest ones were for 'julie froseth', 'kisea blog', 'kisea blogspot', 'saitek x52 linux', 'soul kitchen gwar' and finally 'ppc or hyip or autosurf or egold make money -htm -html site:blogspot.com' which came from someone in Iran (no Mr. Big Brother, get those thoughts out of your mind).

Until later....cya

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSERAY!

*/PF WOOOOOOO!/*

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could try 'julie froeseth' or 'julie frøseth' too ;)

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home