Monday, January 23, 2006

Whew, back on my feet now...

So, Saturday was a wild night for me. I barely remember the trip home from downtown much less where we went after Grand Central. I think they carried me to an old garage where there was a dog and beer. I'm not entirely sure. I tossed my cookies twice, which I am most certain about. However, my ankle is quite sore for some reason...

Well, here is the link I promised a while back to the new bulletin for Computer Science. Jeremy tells me that the red text that highlights the changes. The red will go away later and more will return. This process will happen three more times total except on the final time it will not have red text highlighting the changes. Link

NOTE: There will be an ACM Speaker Event Thursday, January 26th at 3:30 PM in FCE 17. Horst Sarubin will present an introduction to Mac OSX.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug Porter said...

Glad you had a good time. Sorry about the cookies though. Can't help you with the ankle. Must have happened after we dropped you off.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Brian Wright said...

yeah, i had a good time and Espen, you are missing out ;)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Skrubby said...

about the red ink in the link:

"game development, robotics" - my buttocks!! they apparently need to go on a hiring spree and get some people who don't suck to teach/deal with these things.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home