Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So I was sitting in the classroom....

So I was in the 213 computer lab working on a machine when I heard someone outside asking where the room they are looking for is located. So I step out there to help and I was greeted by a very cute looking blonde with a very low cut blouse. Her breasts were practically about to fall out, thats how low cut it was. Imediately I think to myself, 'she must be looking for 150 or 250'. Thus, I ask which class is she looking for and she responds 'software something' so my follow-up question was 'do you remember the room number.' She responds with '213'. At this point I am flabbergasted (not to be confused with flibbertigibbet). I then respond with 'Real-time systems' and she says 'yeah, thats it'. She even tells me the CRN number for the course which matched.

By this time I am overjoyed that not only is there a female in an upper level class, besides Cbot and Melissa, but she happened to be in my lab. This was about 10 minutes before class so I chat with her. She makes some comments about the school so I enquire where she is from. She tells me that she is from Mobile, but she has been attending a University in California. She volunteered that she is working at The Pillar and has waited on the Mitchells several times and that she didn't know the Mitchells practically owned the school. The Mitchell Center and the Mitchell college of business and such. She continued telling me received her bachelors but then they told her 'oops, you still lack 3 classes'. Thus, she is going to finish them at USA. Which is great because, like I said, she is in my lab.

We continue to chat and I really have to admit, its taking every ounce of my strength and willpower to keep my eyes locked with hers and prevent them from.....wondering......down (like I said these things were about to pop out any time like a prarie dog or something). She would talk and move into different position and lean over sometime, but I am proud to say that I did not give in to the human urge to look elsewhere (down) while talking to her. I looked her in the eyes and spoke, not glancing down once while being engaged in conversation.

She talked about how pretty the campus was out there with duck crossing signs and such. She asked where the Humanities building was and how to get there. So, I showed her on a map the best way to get to the Humanities from the CSCB.

We talked some more about transportation then, how she parked in the wrong place way down by the dorms. Then I made a comment about the retarded tram system, which is a good idea but implemented all wrong in my opinion. She told me about her old campus and how they had golf carts. The golf carts would be parked outside the building and if a student needed to go to another building they would take one of the community golf cards, drive over to the other building and park it there. This is quite a neat idea which I could see working well there. But at USA there is no way that could happen. There are just too many stupid people here. I'm sure there is their share of stupid people there but people around here have two strikes against them. 1) Stupid 2) hillbilly rednecks. They like 'racin' and 'wreckin' too much for their own good. I'm certain some body (not mentioning race) would try to sell one of them for drug money.

So, I went ahead and asked the million dollar question, "whats your major?" Her response, "Double major in Psychology and" something else which I think was physical ed or something. Now, how did she sign up for a senior level computer science class is beyond me. She said that she needed an upper level computer course as one of her classes. I tried to explain what the class is going to be like but either she didn't understand or she is serious. I don't know which one is true but i'll let you know as I get more information. All I care about is there is a cute girl in my lab and i'm not complaining.

I heard that CTS is having an open house in the new USA Research Park Wednesday from 3-7. They are located at 775 North University Blvd. Suite 190.

Thats enough for today

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home