Monday, January 09, 2006

The producers and other thoughts...

Maddog and I went to watch The Producers last night at the theater and it was hilarious! I love Mel Brooks films because of their humor and this was great as well. Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick were excellent. Its highly recommended unlike Bo Bice.

While I was home we were talking and somehow we got on the subject of Bo Bice and she very strongly disliked him as well. Cbot made the comment that I had better watch myself that all of the Bo Bice folks would think I caused him to get sick or whatever happened to him lately. While thankfully I can say I have not received any feedback or emails about this.

I was thinking about having a game night around the 20th of January. Matt posted that he played Age of Empires 2 the other day and that spurred my interest in playing some more. Kc and I used to play alot, so when I asked her she was all for it. So, if any of you are interested let me know and i'll see about setting it up. I just need to know how many people so I can arrange for a spacious place for this. If not many people are coming and will be using their notebooks then my house will work if there are several people, then we may have to go to the CIS department.

I have heard that a friend has been offered a wage to grade projects for CIS 230. I guess they don't have enough GA's to cover it which I find funny. Someone really needs to have it hammered through their head that its their fault that the department is going to the dogs. Most of you probably know who i'm talking about so I won't name them...

~Kisea

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

AOE2!!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home