Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bored

I'm sitting here babysitting a reinstall on one of the ATI lab machines and i'm completely bored. On a funny note, when I went to use the restroom I noticed some writing on the back of the stall door.
cin >> food;
cout << poop;
Which made me laugh.

Anyway, Matt and I went to CTS yesterday around 3:15ish for their open house. We spoke with the VP, VP of software engineering, head of the Mobile office, HR Manager and their recruiter. They all seemed extremely cool and the products and tools that they are using were appealing. Like I posted earlier, they require you to spend 80hrs a year working on gaining more knowledge outside of the company, which translates into they pay you to get certified. Then another 80hrs inside the company learning something new. They like to keep things fun and interesting and seems like an extremely great place to work. They are developing a lot of new stuff using the C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000 and the newly released SQL Server 2005. In addition, they do a lot of Java projects as well. Matt and Cbot both have technical interviews today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home