Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend roundup...

Friday night we had Anime night, thanks to everyone who showed up. It was pretty good everyone seemed to have a good time as well as myself. I'm thinking we will not be viewing Anime every Friday night but rotate between different events.

Saturday, I do my lazy bum routine for a while then Cbot IM's me asking if I need to get anything from around town. She needs to see about matching a bathroom tile her mother sent her with some tile places to get a couple pieces which have been cracked. This was futile in Mobile because the place we went to didn't actually stock much tile thus they didn't have any old tile which could possibly match it laying around. The tile companies occassionally mix up their colors some for this same reason I hypothesize. You can't match it and you don't want your tile to be odd colors thus you eventually retile the bathroom or where ever the offending tile is.

Sunday, yet another lazy bum day for me. I wash clothes and bed sheets. Clean some stuff off my computer. Watch Mythbusters on Discovery channel (wow is Kari hot in a bikini). I have a bit of the sniffles and a slight cough but I think its more of sinus drainage than an actual cold. I blame the damn weather, cold one minute warm the next. BLAH

Monday, Matt wants to bring Gibbet to play with Smokey and Bandit which is cool. I hope they like each other well, I hear that Gibbet can be a bit...feirce when she wants to. But so can Smokey and Bandit so I guess it'll be all good. Maybe today we can get a game of AOE going, that would be quite fun...

~Kisea

2 Comments:

Blogger MadDogGTO said...

Yes, Kari does look good in a bikini.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Ditto.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home