Tuesday, January 24, 2006

ACM meeting

Well, we had the first real ACM meeting of the semester today and the only thing I could get out of my mind during the meeting was how the faculty advisors....suck. I wish Dr. Langan was the advisor again but no use complaining...too much. Well, I was nominated by about 5 people for president with impromptu elections being held Tuesday. Some of the important things that need to be done are the ACM banquet, fundrasing for the organization and getting more students involved. There are some good people involved but there are also some 'rotten apples' too.

Another plug, Horst Sarubin will be speaking Thursday at 3:30pm in FCE 17 about Mac OS X.

I've played Navyfield some but I can't get on the same server as the few people I know are on. Whenever I try to join it says the server is full, thus I get relegated to the new server where there is nobody on. Maybe i'll get on the good server soon so I can be sunk a few times.

Also, one of the good members of the ACM suggested having a group lunch on Tuesdays at Los Arcos. Well, if you say Los Arcos you almost always receive an immediate 'yes....cheese dip...ummmm'. So, Tuesdays at 2:00pm come join us at Los Arcos if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home