Sunday, November 27, 2005

Condolences

I received word that cbot's father passed away, this comes after some very strenuous times for her and her family. Its never easy to say goodbye to a loved one, especially one as dear as a father. She has always spoken very highly of her father to me. I met him once coincidentally when we were fleeing from hurricane Ivan, he had came down to help Lee get the house ready for the storm. I followed them from Mobile to Meridian then I went on to Cullman from there. He was a very kind and gentle man, I saw many similarities between her and her father.

The Bible says to mourn the birth of a child and celebrate the death of a loved one. While that is easy to say, its extremely hard to take to heart and do. Christy, you and your family will be in my prayers. I hope everyone who reads this blog will do the same.

There is nothing we can say or do which will make the pain go away, but we can help to ease your pain. We will be in touch with you to make sure your doing ok. If there is anything any one of us can do you for, if you need someone to talk to, someone to cheer you up, or someone just to keep you company we are nearby.

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home