Monday, November 14, 2005

What a disappointment...

The game was good in the first half, the offense was moving the ball well, the defense was playing well...then half time came. Whatever LSU changed at the half bumfuzzled both the offense and the defense for a while. Their defense was all over the quarterback and their offense was picking the defense apart. I'm glad the defense finally adjusted and started playing well but the offense was completely non-existent. I lost count of the number of dropped ball by the receivers when they hit 7, you just cannot win a game like that. I was very upset, I feel as though the offensive coordinator almost gave the game away with a too conservative play calling in the second half in particular.

Moving on, I finally get to work on my term paper since I finished the other papers for Langan over the weekend and the take home exam for the stupid cla...i mean AI class. I can't believe that last week flew by like it did and I haven't posted since last monday. Oh well.

Mr. Whitston is conducting the first part of a multi-part seminar on Python this Thursday from 3-5pm. Bring your notebook if your interested in attending, copies of Python will be available and a 'homework' assignment will be give as an exercise between this seminar and the next (some time in the spring semester). Food and drinks will be available. I hope there are many people in attendence to demonstrate the interest in new technologies. Maybe this will benefit Doug so he can give his eagerly anticipated Ruby on rails presentation rather than yet another eclipse presentation (which should be memorized by some of the faculty if you ask me). Hope to see many of you there.

Let the trash talking begin...this saturday is the annual Alabama-Auburn game, which is widely dubbed 'the iron bowl'. This will be the first time in quite a while that both teams come in ranked in the top 15 that I can remember. I was hoping both teams would be in the top 10 but that was slightly marred. I think the offense will find a way to win this big game. These seniors have stuck it out through thick and thin...if only the receivers can find a can of stick'em between now and then. Anyway, everyone knows who's going to win right....

Roll Tide
~Kisea

PS: that would mean Alabama is going to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home