Monday, October 31, 2005

Why moving sucks...

Well, the activity of moving is over now is the next phase which is to finish unpacking and FINDING what you packed. Over the last two days I have spent more time searching for things than doing much of anything else. The big things are easy to find, but when you need that cell phone charger or that stapler or even that pesky receipt its never where its supposed to be.

Thor and I have been adjusting pretty well I guess, the desk fit in my room but my idea of getting a larger bed was nipped in the bud when we moved. But, my room was cool yesterday and my ceiling fan (yes I have a ceiling fan) keeps the air circulating nicely.

Now, I have to start studying for Langan's exam on Thursday. Speaking of Thursday, of all the picklefish crew where are we going this Thursday? Are we going to be at PF, Los Arcos or a new hotspot?

Off to class...

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home