Thursday, August 10, 2006

Missing Mobile?

Well, sorta. Mom and I went out to eat some mexican Tuesday afternoon and I did not like it. It was bland, the salsa wasn't good, and just wasn't good. I miss Los Arcos when i'm up here.

I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but there is not a Panera Bread place here in Cullman. I like it but ever since I introduced mom to it she would call me and scold me for ever introducing her to it without one being in Cullman. Mom goes through these periods where she 'craves' things. At one time she would 'crave' Chik-fil-a before there was a restaurant in Cullman, thus she would drive to Decatur just to get her fix.

Thor has been doing fine, no more seizures thus far. When he was on the initial doses of sodium bromide he was very lethargic, but now that he is on his regular dosage he is more chipper yet he still passes out from time to time.

Also, for those of you who may not know but the airlines have been put on the highest security level (Red) for the first time since it has been instituted. A terrorist plot to hijack and destroy planes bound from the UK to the US was uncovered and 21 were arrested (source). For the time being they are not allowing anything which can be squeezed or pumped from a tube or bottle onboard domestic or planes inbound or outbound to the US and UK except for baby formula or food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home