Thursday, July 20, 2006

A late night...

Yesterday, I was kinda bored and I couldn't find something 'shiny' enough to keep my attention for too long. But that changed last night around 11:15 when I thought Thor was having a very aggressive fit of itching but what was really going on was a seizure. So, I comforted him while he spasmed then he finally came out of it but was quite odd. He was disoriented and acted as though he was blind with foam around his mouth. Over the next few minutes he slowly came around started to act normal.

He then layed down on the bed started to go to sleep again. But then around 11:45pm I noticed he was acting weird again near the edge of the bed about to jump off. So I picked him up again and he started to drool which turned into foam and he started seizing and spasming again. Again, I held him until it was all over. I repeated everything I did earlier and he was 'blinded' and disoriented again for a few minutes.

Ever since the second seizure he has been okay but obviously I have made an appointment with my vet at 3:00pm today. So, I am definitely going to the Gwar performance tonight but I don't know about the other events going on Saturday. They are kinda up in the air right now till I find out about Thor.

~Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home