Friday, July 07, 2006

Rest In Peace Bandit

*sorry about the delay but here is my post about bandit*

Bandit died this morning around 5:00AM. Kacey woke up be about 20 minutes later to tell me the sad news.

We came home yesterday evening and while she was giving Smokey his daily medication she checked on her and there was quite a bit of blood on her backside and legs. We tried to give keep her hydrated until we could take her to the vet this morning but she didn't quite make it. I should have checked on her yesterday when I left for school but I didn't. There was probably nothing I could have done but maybe I could have. But now she doesn't have to worry with it anymore.

Christmas with the ferrets.

Bandit and Smokey in their little 'castle'.
The last photo I took of Bandit...
Farewell Bandit

~Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home