Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Pirate Party of America?

Maybe that is a bit over the top, but there does need to be some changes made around here. I believe that BJD says it right about being a 'Sociarepublitaridemofascicrat'. Voting should be about the people and the job not because they are A or B. My High school science teacher had it right when he put this bumper sticker on his car: "Send Washington a message, Vote 'em all out".

I am in favor of term limits, if its good enough for the prez, then its good enough for the rest of them in Washington. If its good enough for them in Washington, then its good enough for them in Montgomery. Finally, if its good enough for them in Montgomery, then its good enough for .

Software patents...should Amazon 'own' the 'one-click checkout'? Should Microsoft 'own' the rights to the double-click. I think there exists a middle ground which is fair to all parties involved. But the politicials have pockets which are being lined by 'big business' and special interest groups. Giving a quick example using local politics, "big" Luther Strange is running against George Wallace Jr. for Lt. Governor. He was a lobbyist. Should we elect him or George Wallace Jr. (which I know nothing about unfortunately)? I don't know but I instantly dislike Luther because of his lobbying background.

Hey everyone...take a few pages from Kinky's book. If I lived in Texas I would vote for him! Too bad Alabama doesn't have anyone like him running for office, but then again he would be ran out of the state on a log before people in Montgomery would allow him on the ballot. You go Kinky!!! Rock on! (link to Kinky's website)

As for Doug's remarks on Hulk Hogan for prez, that would rock! I could see this happening, "You Mr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, if you want to enrich uranium you will have to beat me in the ring my brother! You and me at will duke it out in the UN, my brother Vince will supply the ring. What'cha gonna do
, Mahmoud, when the US and the Hulkster goes nuclear on YOU!!!!" *proceeds to rip off his suit* He couldn't say no because he will have nutsoids from all over looking to him like, "dude, you gotta do it or you have no gonads. This is the fat American's calling us out from our caves, you must respond for us."

Enough with this fantasy, its time to sleep...

~B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home