Friday, January 06, 2006

Is.....that dandruff falling from the sky?!?

Well, I just returned from filling the tank with fuel in anticipation of my return trip tomorrow to the Gulf Coast when I noticed fine white stuff falling from the sky. There's not much falling but its visible. Mom tells me that its called snow, but I told her she was full of poo. Its enough to make Thor jump and try to catch it in his mouth. Quite funny. There's not cold enough for it to make it all the way to the ground nor is it cold enough or heavy enough to even make the ground white.

Well, back to watching Doc Martin, mom is bugging me to finish the season with her.

Oh, and Big Joe Duke says bittorrent sucks. It depends on who is seeding the file(s). There are some good places to get torrents and some bad. If you need a place to get some BJD, give me an email and i'll send you some links.

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home