Sunday, January 01, 2006

First post of a new year...

Hello all! Well, out with 2005 and in with 2006. I spent the talking with friends and 'borrowing' some anime, I counted about 57 titles. So, I clearly have my work cut out for me.

Today, mom made her typical New Years Day meal which she says supposed to give you good luck in the new year. She cooked Turnip greens, Black-eyed peas with 'hog jawl'. In order to get her off my back I ate some of course, so lets hope that boosts my luck for 2006.

Well, I have to say that i've been practically useless while I have been up here :) but I consider it a sort of vacation. However, tomorrow I have been contracted to setup a wireless network for Days Inn. They have one or two WAP's but they have some spots where it cannot be accessed. So, they want me to come out and check their placements, setup and such and install some new WAP's. Which is fine by me, shouldn't be too bad.

Anyway, happy new year everyone!

~Kisea

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

The Black Eyed Peas are to bring you good luck.
The turnip greens are to make sure you have money all year.
Now, the turnip greens did not have to be turnip greens. They just had to be green. You HAVE to eat something green on New Year's Day. Otherwise, you will be broke all year.
...
So I hear.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home