Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve...

So, its the last day before Christmas and I know there are a bunch of people out in masses getting those last minute Christmas gifts. Good thing i'm at home, in my comfortable chair, writing this blog instead of out there with the nutzoids. You may say i'm being lazy....and your right. I do not want to go outside because a) the previously spoken about nutzoids, and b) its raining. So, i'll be completely comfortable sitting here in front of my computer either watching House or Doc Martin or playing CoH while snacking on some popcorn. Yes, today is a good day. If you were one of those nutzoids out there getting last minute gift, I pity you. Matt told me last night at walmart (1am so i guess it would be this morning) it was packed and had huge lines for the express checkouts.

So, Merry Christmas Eve to all and I hope tomorrow is also a very Merry Christmas!

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home