Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ahh much better...

Well, I got the dreadful Hain exam out of the way. However, i'm not sure how well it went, but if you use that from past experience *crosses fingers* I may have done well *knocks on wood*. Now to move on to a plethora of other things that need my attention such as term paper etc.

Well, the SGA van has already been requested by another group of people, so those of us who are going to the ACM programming competition have to come up with our own mode of transportation. Apparently the meeting between Mr. Whitston (new guy) and Dr. Feinstein didn't yeild us any support for transportation (go figure). I went into the office at the end of last week and there were four brand new Linksys 5-port gigabit switches, still shrink wrapped, in the office for Mr. Black of all people. Why? Why does he and "his lab" need gigabit switches?!? Last year they received brand new Dell machines with LCD monitors while anything the CS students touch are P3 600's, unless they use their own notebooks. *sigh*

Ted came home this morning and informed us that the fish sticks he ate the other day gave him food poisoning. They were left in the freezer during Katrina and if I remember correctly, they were towards the top of the freezer too. We (kc and I) cleaned all of our 'suspect' food out shortly after the power was restored....apparently someone (ted) failed to do the same. I guess you live and learn.

On the house front, I guess its pretty much settled that we will be trying to move into the house across the road at the end of the month. Maybe this will be a good thing no matter how much I will loathe the packing and unpacking. Come 3 or 4 months down the road i'll probably still have stuff in boxes. I think I still had stuff in boxes when we moved out of the dorm for a year. Ehh, this way I can reorganize I guess. But, this is the most unopportune time to move...this month is crazy. Bayfest this weekend, programming competition next weekend, then on the last weekend of the month is Dwyer's Halloween party and Halloween itself....UGHHH. Anyway, I talked to mom and she wanted to come down sometime this month anyway so, I guess I could put her to work ;)

~Kisea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home