Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Arggg

I'm having the itch to see Serenity again.... I've seen it twice (only had to pay for one). I would go to a matinee not another night show probably. One of the Serenity webpages encourages people to treat two friends to Serenity with the promise that, if they like it, they will return the favor to two other friends. This is to help try to secure a Serenity sequel (which would be awesome).

I installed my gigabit switch and its pretty sweet. Transfers between my two machines are really fast now. Once I use it for a bit i'll post if I would recommend it to others. I had thought that the Linksys NIC I got used a broadcom chip but it had a realtek chip. I have issues with realtek ever since one NIC REFUSED to work for me AT ALL. But so far this one is doing ok.

I have a Hain exam tomorrow so I should probably be studying right now but that stuff will rot your brain if you study it too much. That and his magic math...

Oh, the landlord came by today to put some more felt down on the roof. So, hopefully that will help keep more rain out while we wait on roofers. He said something about coming back next week, but I didn't catch what he said exactly. Lets hope its rushing a roof on the house (however unlikely).

~Kisea

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well considering i havent seen it yet and i wont see it by myself I'll go with whatever group is going as long as its during the daytime

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home