Tuesday, September 27, 2005

T-Minus 2 days and counting....

SERENITY IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!

I just saw a the Scifi insider about it and MAN does it look awesome. So, we are planning a trip to a local theather to view this visual spectacular this Friday night (looking at around 9ish) anyone who wants to go is invited. So, more explicit details will be coming and finalized at Picklefish.

BTW, the Eclipse thing at the school will the Thursday at 2:00 - 4:30 if I recall correctly (i'll double check tomorrow and update if needed).

~Kisea

Update: I should have mentioned that this Eclipse workshop is being presented by students.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Porter said...

So who is putting on the eclipse demo? Is it me and I just forgot or is someone else doing it?

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home