Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A tale of two parties

Well, McCain secured the number of delegates needed to become the Republican party's presidential nominee last night. With that, Huckabee conceded and ended his bid for the nomination. Though I still have my Ron Paul stickers in my vehicle window and the yard sign is still up.

I was tuning into AM 710 today hoping to catch 'The Ultimate Sports Show' only to find out that it was yanked because of low numbers. It has been replaced by 'The Schnitt Show', which gave me a bit of a laugh due to the name. But he started saying how McCain wasn't his first, second, or third (maybe even fourth) choice on the Republican side but he stated that McCain was for lower spending, less taxes and so forth unlike Bush. Well, if you are for lowering taxes you had better lower spending. I cannot spend more than I make in a years time for more than a very short time. Else the bank will come knock on my door.

On the other side, the democrats are in the midst of a huge battle between Clinton and Obama, which is really polarizing that party. She has ended his 12 state winning spree and tighted up the gap in the delegate count. What can be said though, is Obama cannot seal the deal. He has had chance after chance and just can't put her away. Even after outspending her 2-to-1.

But here was a video Schnitt linked to from his page that has a song that his show made about Obama.


External Link Here

Since I know some of you read my posts through some sort of RSS Reader and some of those readers do not display embedded videos, I will start adding hyperlinks to the videos along with the embedded videos.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home