Sunday, February 17, 2008

Knight Rider Revived


The photo is an image of the original Knight Rider tv series. It was a show I used to watch as a kid growing up. I had the K.I.T.T. toy car that would talk. I had a lot of cool adventures with that car. But I just watched the new TV Movie that picks up 25 years after the first series. K.I.T.T of old has been dismantled and a new K.I.T.T. has been built. Instead of a Trans Am it is now a Cobra Mustang (to be accurate its a Ford Mustang Cobra GT500 KR image below). I liked how the story was not a replacement or remake of the original but rather a continuation. The story was pretty good and seeing a Mustang in action always has my attention. If you have not seen it, I believe it is worth watching. Thus I will not spoil anything but it was nice to see 'The Hoff' make a cameo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home