Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome our new traffic camera overlords...

I was stopped at the traffic signal at Airport Blvd and Hillcrest Rd and noticed some construction going on. New lighting had been erected and were being worked on. Then I noticed on the top of the pole was a nice new traffic camera aimed at the intersection. Then I looked at the poles and noticed the same cameras mounted on them pointed at the intersection.

I then realized that what we had feared and loathed was happening right here in the middle of WeMo (West Mobile for those who do not read the Lagniappe. We thought it was relegated to places like London and New York but alas, it is right here in Mobile. I took a photo with my phone but I do not have a way to get it on here yet but when I do I will post it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home