Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lacking Inspiration lately

The title says it all, I have been lacking inspiration to blog lately. No football news to speak of much, I'm not that fond of baseball (its not like USA is a real contender this year anyway), and the NBA sucks.

But I do have a couple things to write about, hence the blog post. First, USA had the ground breaking for the new Student Center at the corner of Stadium Blvd. and Old Shell Road. This has displaced the 'old shack' and the oozeball courts. Well rest assured, oozeball will continue in a different location. It will be located between the JagTran building and The Grove. Also, it will be expanded from four courts to five now.

At the groundbreaking, I got an autograph from Coach Jones and a photo with him and the photo can be seen below.
Over the last few days I have started using Twitter. Its a pretty cool way to keep up with people since each 'tweet' is limited to about 140 characters. So you don't get the blabbering like with a bad blog post. I don't have it update me via sms because another friend of mine gets text messages every 25.2 seconds from twitter updates.

Also, I took some time to update my webpage at the school of CIS. Its nothing special but its my page. Thanks to Jeremy who made the template for the ACM website and allowed me to use it for my page as well with some modification. I plan to make more changes to it along the way.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home