Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last post of 2006

Well, this year has been up and down. I've made new friends and lost some dear friends and family. This year didn't involve a hurricane, thank goodness. Kc bought a house. Who will ever forget the Leprechaun video (voted #2 on VH1 btw)? Democrats taking control of Congress (hopefully they will cut the wild spending). Alabama finally getting the clue and dumping Shula, but bumbling that situation. So, its definitely one that I would like to remember and forget at the same time.

What do I look forward to in 2007? Everything I guess. Graduating with my Masters. Getting a good job. Getting fit. Being happy with myself (had to throw an easy one in there). I guess I'll start with those as small steps.

So, Happy New Year to all of you who read this. Friends, family and people I have not met yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home