Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Randomness

Bad Brian for neglecting the blog. So, I have made my yearly travel northward for a Christmas break with the family. For about the last week my truck has been 'skipping' and not the kind of skipping you did in elementary school. So, I limped it home with a lawnmower on the back (backup transportation just in case....lol). A big round of thanks goes out to Jeremy, Matt, and BJD for helping to load up the mower last night.

The last two days has been spent painting and working at kc's new house, where which I will have a new bat cave to hide from the world. In order to move my bat cave, I have been packing all of my stuff up into little cardboard boxes which magically appear whenever kc arrives home from a day of work. I have quite a bit of stuff but my lord at the amount of stuff that she has.

Over the last week or so I have been battling this reoccurring cough and phlegm (funny how that word is spelled). Hopefully, I can kick it to the curb by the time the move comes around on the 27th. I have to give myself a pat on the back though. I single handedly took care of moving/creating/whatever the utilities to the new place (thanks for the applause). Kc claimed she 'forgot' but I really think she didn't want to do it and wanted me to do it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home