Sunday, September 09, 2007

Blogging absence

I know, I know, I haven’t written in a while. Well, a few weeks ago I met Matt and a couple of his friends to go to the Molly Ringwalds show at the Soul Kitchen. It was an extremely good show.

A good friend of mine and my mom’s passed away last week so I traveled up for the funeral. Aubrey was a very good person, he offered to help mom and myself on many occasions. He would help do things from plumbing, door installation, and brakes. When mom had a horse, she kept it at his house. They used to go to the flea market together on weekends. He was a very good friend to us, parent to his daughters and grand children. Aubrey is going to be missed.

Yesterday was kickoff for BEST this year and it went very well. Big Joe Duke’s explanation of the rules was really good, and for those who missed it, please refer to the rules 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 for this years competition. Scoring will be much more simple than last years competition, but compliance check-in will still have the same complexity. I attended the wiring meeting after the kit distribution and feel it will be very helpful. Because I was in there I was not able help load the field onto the truck, for which I’m sorry about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home